I was tagged by the beautiful Christian of Dim Skeletons to do this 11 questions tag!
Let’s see the rules
- You must post eleven things about yourself on your blogs.
- You have to answer the questions the tagger has set for you
- And also, create eleven for the people you tag to answer
- Then choose eleven people and link them in your post.
- You legitimately have to tag and No tags back
11 Facts about myself
- I feel unhappy unless I have some type of sugar in my system haha~ I’ve got such a sweet tooth!
- I love cats. ;_; Basically most people have come to the conclusion that I’m just going to be a crazy cat lady. WHO NEEDS A BOYFRIEND WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A CAT INSTEAD.
- Opposed to my photos and videos, I hardly wear much makeup irl. Usually just BB cream and powder, occasionally black liner or mascara on my bottom lashes.
- I have synesthesia. I didn’t know this was an actual condition until I saw a poster advertising a phD student’s psychological study on it… it listed ‘symptoms’ that I could relate to so I went in and did the tests over the period of the school semester and it turns out I have it! My synesthesia heavily relates to emotion-taste, sometimes taste-emotion, and sound-color.
- Synesthesia is “is a neurological condition in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway” (read more on wikipedia). So basically when I feel a certain emotion, I involuntarily feel a taste or the taste of a smell, if that makes sense. I thought this was normal lol…. If you guys are curious, I’ll write a post/do a video on it. 😛
- K-On is my all time favourite anime/anime franchise! So moe~~
- I am obsessed with the Professor Layton and Trauma Centre games! I love them so much.
- At university, I generally seem like a very antisocial person lol. I’d like to think that I am a social person outside of school though!
- I talk to myself when I’m in my room or walking by myself, usually practising things I want to say in a vlog or like re-enacting a scene in my head. I find that I get nervous when talking to new people and often stutter, so I often practice conversations by myself. (+1 crazy factor)
- I feel like I am a very direct person. I hate it when people are shady or can’t make a set decision. Usually my super dominant mode kicks in and I have to make a decision.
- My hair is really long now – I haven’t cut it in 2 years because of the stupid asian hairdresser. I asked for a trim + no layers, so she cut 3 inches of my hair off and gave me layers wtf.
- I think yelling “SUGOIII” is really funny LOL, you’ll hear me scream it randomly in my cosplay group videos.
Questions by Christian~
With the following questions, please fill them out!
What is one accessory you find yourself wearing often/that is your favorite? Please show us!
My cuff/chair earring. I love it and wear it quite often because I think it adds a bit of edginess but still looks nice!
I don’t have my camera at the moment, but it looks like this, without the little cross dangly part.
What are three things you absolutely cannot leave the house without?
Phone, keys, wallet. (lol really unexciting things)
Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and what are their names? If no, what kind would you like?
Yes, I’ve got a cat named Happy! ;v;
Are you the type who must immediately have (an article of clothing) as soon as it comes out, or do you wait a bit before purchasing?
I’m not one to strictly follow the latest trends, so I usually wait a while. I buy what I like, when I want to!
What is your favorite dessert?
Hm, probably cappuccino flavoured frozen yoghurt or ice cream!
How do you take your coffee/tea (if any)?
I don’t really have coffee, I usually have french vanilla or mochas if anything. As for tea, I usually take black teas (favourite is earl gray) with milk and sugar! (English style lol, just like my dad :D)
Do you have a favorite mascot/character? If so, which one?
I really love K-On girls, which I’ve seen used as the mascot for some Japanese products, but I’m not really sure if that works for the question. I think Totoro / Ghibli characters! Or Rilakkuma!
What is a song you’re absolutely crazy about at the moment?
Ballarina Brain System by MAA! Been listening to this song non-stop!
Dying, dragonflies, being in really crowded places (like super crowded, people pressing up on you/can’t move etc.)
Please walk us through your usual day!
Get up, speed get ready, rush to class, get back, tidy room, lounge around, go out for food, get back, lectures, repeat lounging, last class, get food, come back, work on projects, facebook, youtube, dance around room, get ready for bed, sleep, repeat. SUPER BORING UNIVERSITY LIFE.
Lastly, please share with us a favorite coordinate of yours!
Honestly I think all of my coordinates suck, I’m not very stylish because I’m usually at school where I’m too lazy to dress nicely lol. But this Tokyo Fashion coord is one of my favourite coords ever! I NEED IT.
(Okay to be honest I’m not a fan of the bag D:)
I tag: SamiGeniemleKarameru
and anybody else who wants to do this! 😀 I’m such a rule breaker trololol
1. What is your all time favourite food or dish?
2. Where were you born, and have you moved often?
3. Favourite makeup or beauty product?
4. If you could live in any fictional universe (from cartoons, anime, TV shows etc), which would you choose and why?
5. Do you have a celebrity crush? Who?
6. What is your favourite season?
7. Is there a song, movie, book etc that holds a special certain meaning to you? Tell us about it!
8. Your favourite piece of clothing? (If you can, include a photo!)
9. Three biggest fears or phobias?
10. Where is one place you want to travel to?
11. What is one of the things you really want to do before you die?
Let me know if you do the tag! 😀