I often get messages from viewers asking for me to make makeup tutorial videos… I’m not very good at them, and I always forget to add things or do proper voiceovers to make them nice like beauty guru tutorials!!
I love makeup though, so I thought I would start doing blog tutorials instead. I’m not perfect, but I’ve learned what works for me! I guess my style is influenced by gyaru makeup since I used to read a ton of Popteen when I first started out with makeup. I use this style for most of my cosplays.
Feel free to save these images for references! Please keep in mind that this is how I usually do my makeup for cosplay, suited to my eye shape. It takes a bit of practice to adapt the tutorial to suit your own eye shape!
Products used:– Etude House Perfect Brow Kit
– Rimmel London Professional Eye Brow Pencil
– Maybelline Great Last clear mascara
– Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Products used:– Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer
– Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin (shimmyery pink) , Factory (darker warm taupe), and Nooner (matte cool purple)
– Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
– Etude Tear Drop Liner in Sun Light
– Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
– Magic Magic false eyelashes in Cats Wink + eye last glue
Hope this was helpful!!