Hello lovelies! This post marks the final day of Blogmas, and what better way to wrap up the series than with some budget gifts. The holidays can be a stressful time with finances and spending, especially if you have a lot of people on your gifting list. Here are some handy budget gift ideas that cost less than $25, and work well as stocking stuffers, office gifts, or presents for Secret Santa!
- Lush The Night Before Christmas Wrapped Gift Set – Give the gift of an amazing, relaxing bath! This also comes pre-wrapped in a beautiful box.
- Pinch Provisions Minimergincy Kit – Everything a gal could need in a pinch! With 17 beauty and personal care essentials all packed into a stylish, travel sized pouch, simply throw it in your tote and arrive at the office or your next soirée worry-free and ready for anything!
- Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure And Coloring Book – A colouring book… for adults! This intricate and incredibly detailed colouring book is great for destressing, taking a break, or finding creative inspiration.
- Zodiac Mug – Gorgeous mugs with minimalistic designs – these come in all the different astrological signs.
- Crap To Do Notepad – A quirky spin on the classic To Do List, our Crap to Do Pad includes space to jot down the crap you need to do, the crap you need to buy and all the other crap you need to remember.
- Monkey Tea Infuser – The monkey tea infuser has adjustable arms that fit any size mug. It comes with an infuser tray that acts like a saucer when removed!
- Essie Nailpolish in Ladylike – Nail polishes are great little stocking stuffers – this neutral mauve has been one of my favourite colours recently!
- Silicone Mould Ice Shot Glasses – A great way to serve shooters at any gathering, this quick-release silicone mould makes four 1.5-oz ice shot glasses.
- Smith’s Minted Rose Lip Balm – Keep those chappy lips protected during the winter months with a rose and mint flavoured lip balm.
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange – A total Christmas classic – I don’t think I’ve ever had a Christmas without them! You can’t go wrong with orange chocolate, especially the kind that you get to smack against a wall. This links to a super overpriced amazon listing but you can probably find them in any major department store for way way less.
Check out the rest of my Christmas gift guides here! Best of luck with your Christmas shopping! I’ve been on the ball so far and have most of it done, just a few more pieces here and there to pick up 🙂