On the fifth day of giftmas… it was all about finding the perfect gift for mom!
Hello lovelies! Although mum insists that she doesn’t want anything, and that she only wants us to be happy and healthy etc etc… we know she does actually want a nice present – or two! My mom wants a pair of leather pants (for winter, she says, but I’m pretty sure she just wants to relive the 80s!) Here are a selection of ~motherly~ gifts. Keep your mom’s taste in mind, but I don’t think anyone can go wrong with comfortable PJs and some fine leather goods.
Sometimes it can be quite difficult to shop for your mom, especially as everyone has different tastes. You can’t really go wrong with comfortable PJs, scarves, and knitwear! It’s lovely to cosy up and pamper one’s self during those cold winter nights…
- Joe Fresh Print Fleece Sleep Set – You can’t go wrong with a cosy pair of PJs, especially during these cold winter nights!
- Fossil Cecile Rose Gold Watch – A classic and sophistic watch in a gorgeous rose-gold shade.
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Home Candle – If your mother is into scents, this luxurious candle will definitely warm up your home.
- Magical Thinking Etched Medallion Box – This beautiful brass and glass box is the perfect bedside home for storing rings, earrings, and other jewelry pieces.
- Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream – This gel-cream is a perfect choice for moisturizing the skin as the days get colder and the air gets drier!
- Embossing Rolling Pin – This rolling pin is great for the mother who loves to bake – it embosses beautiful designs into dough!
- Custom Photo Book – Christmas is the perfect opportunity to tug on her heartstrings with a customized photo book! Shutterfly offers easy photo arrangement and ability to add captions.
- Fossil Sydney Zip Clutch Wallet – A classy black leather wallet is a foolproof gift. Fossil wallets are beautifully made and top quality.