Makeup Products Used
- Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Water Foundation in Fair – Light mixed with a drop of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 2, to lighten the shade a tiny bit.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey (review here)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 150 Neutralizer
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- Puffy 3-Tone Violet Circle Lenses (15mm) – (review here)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette in Mermaid (lid), Starfish (crease), and Reef (outer V) – (review here)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (for wings and drawing on bottom lashes because I basically don’t have any)
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Rock mascara
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Pencil in Brunette
- L’Oreal Brow Plumper mascara in Brunette
Cheek / Contour
- MAC Archie’s Girls blush in Cream Soda (review coming soon!)
- Tarte Park Princess Ave bronzer
- Sephora Collection Rouge Infusion Oil Lip Stain in Tangerine Stain (but it had kinda rubbed off by the end of the video)
So recently, my eyelids have been really puffy in the morning. Not sure why, maybe the allergy season is starting up a bit early? It’s really annoying because one of my eyelids stretched out a bit and created a weird triple fold, making one eye look noticeably larger than the other due to the larger lid space. I have lots of folds on my eyelids, so I used a bit of my favourite lash glue (a brand called ‘Magic’, I got it on Pinkicon but it seems they don’t carry it any more). It comes with a little brush so application is easier. I paint on the glue where I want my new crease to be and gently push in the skin with my double eyelid stick thing.
You cans see the makeup in action here 😉
I also used my current favourite, holy grail peach blush – MAC Archie’s Girls blush in Cream Soda. Yes, I’ve only had it for a week. Yes, it is holy grail. Look out for a review post heading your way soon!