The Solution Sheet Mask by The Face Shop
As you all know, The Face Shop is one of my absolute favourite skincare brands, it really transformed my skin from dry to normal, and got rid of my annoying dry patches! I previously hauled quite a few face masks and skincare products, and have since burned through almost all of them. Today, I’ll be sharing The Face Shop – The Solution Sheet Mask. I only recently noticed these on the shelve so I think these are a new addition to their current sheet mask range! Each mask focuses on a certain vitamin or chemical that performs well with the skin. Keep reading to find out more!
The Face Shop was having another one of their Buy 10 Get 5 Free promotions for sheet masks, and of course I had to pick some up! I do love a good face mask, especially since I’m upping my skin care routine in time for back to school season. The sheets are typically $2 each, but with the promotion they work out to about to about $1.33. I picked up one of every The Solution masks that were available at my local TheFaceShop store. I believe there are a few other types available on their website as well.
I absolutely love this line (big surprise), and a few key things stood out to me right away. First of all, the packets themselves have a bit of a papery texture, which makes them easier to tear open than the regular plastic ones. The masks themselves are thinner and smoother, and feel more absorbent on the skin than goopy with product. They adhere better to the face, and don’t slide around as much!
The Solution Sheet Mask – Types
I have seven of the masks to share with you today! The packaging and design are really cute, and each mask has a main ingredient that targets a specific skincare concern.
- Nourishing Solution Sheet Mask – serum contains Propolis to provide a nourishing solution to exhausted skin. (Wrinkle care / Formulated without added parabens)
- Soothing Solution Sheet Mask – serum contains Madecassoside to provide a soothing solution to sensitive skin.
- Wrinkle Solution Sheet Mask – serum contains Peptides to provide a wrinkle care solution.
- Hydrating Solution Sheet Mask – serum contains Hyaluronic Acid that helps dry, thirsty skin lock in moisture.
- Firming Solution Sheet Mask – serum contains Collagen to provid a resilience solution to saggy skin.
- Moisturizing Solution Sheet Mask – serum containing Ceramides provides a moisturizing solution to dry, rough skin.
- Soothing Face Mask -serum containings Black Willow Bark Extract to provide an exfoliating solution to rough skin