- 1 box of Glico Japanese Curry (Hot) – I only use about 4 cubes of curry. It’s a pretty well known brand and I think most Asian supermarkets carry it!
- Vegetables (lots lots lots!) You can use whatever I want, but here’s generally what I use.
- Half a large onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- A handful of frozen green beans
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 large potato, diced and cubed
- 1 carrot, sliced
- Half a box of mushrooms, chopped up into very small pieces
- Sometimes I’ll chuck in a bunch of frozen Asian style veggies.
- 1 large chicken breast (diced) , or about 500g of ground beef
- A bit of vegetable oil
- Salt / pepper.
- Rice (to serve)