Sorry for such a late post, I really intended for this to be posted earlier but I couldn’t figure out how to do the leg armor…
I’ll be debuting it at Anime North 2011, which is May 27-29, 2011. It’s taking place at the Toronto Congress Centre!
Jean will be Dead Master
Ringo will be Black Rock Shooter
Amie will be Kirin from Monster Hunter (LOL so random)
Recently we’ve been having very crap weather… It’s been rainy,cold, and grey for the past week! Definitely not nice May weather! This definitely does not work out well for our Black Rock Shooter group, as:
1. We will not have much clothing on, HAHAH it’s going to be quite cold, meaning we’ll have to camp out at the DoubleTree for most of the day.
2. We have massive weapons , so they might get damaged.
3. Our hotel is a 10 minute walk from the convention centre… So it’s not going to be very nice if we have to walk all that way!
I don’t care if it’s grey, I just want it to be 20ยฐC or higher, and NOT rainy! NO RAIN! /does rain dance/
Anyway, here are some progress pictures for my BLACK GOLD SAW cosplay!
Never doing armour cosplays ever again…
BGS’ knee armor is taking forever to make! This is my third attempt….
- Buy black Sculpey + paper clay
- Buy a white belt
- Buy black spandex
- Make belt buckle
- Fix thigh-highs
- Finish armour
- Finish left claw
- Fix horns onto headband / wig
- Make bikini top
- Make shorts
- Make pouches for Ringo and I for phone/wallet
- Make Ringo’s BRS eye flame
- Start Packing
Oh and one more thing!
Ringo, Jean, Amie, and I have started a cosplay group VLOG channel on youtube!
MOETRONcos – CLICK HERE!
We’re going to upload vlogs of our con adventures!